The 12 channel Seca CT8000P Interpretive ECG offers a choice of printing options, and can be mains or battery powered for the ultimate in flexibility.
This ECG machine offers the user an automatic paper loading tray and improved memory management. The seca CT8000P also offers the ability to add modular upgrades for stress test and spirometry.
- 12 Channel high quality interpretive ECG with LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard.
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software.
- Easy selection of traces from 12 x 1, 6 x 2 or the popular 4 x 3 plus Rhythm Strip one page report.
- On-screen lead test and lead-off indication.
- One touch automatic or instant real time operation.
- Equipped to provide paperless ECG options when combined with Seca Archimed Passport Software, Emis, System One or Vision.
- High quality digital filters for clear traces (mains, base line and muscle tremor).
- Internal memory for up to 45 stored ECG records.
- All parameters including filters are easily programmed through the on screen menu for a one touch ECG.
- SVGA output for external colour monitor connenction.
- Dedicated one touch keys for storing, printing and transmitting.
- Easy-load paper tray (220 A4 pages).
- Thrombolysis Indication upgrade available, please enquire for full details.
- Optional communication module (built-in Lan and modem connections).
- Mains/rechargeable battery operation.
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.
- Dimensions: 330 x 381 x 76 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Suitable for hospital usage